Intern Business Process Automation
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
As Business Process Automation Intern, you will work at the intersection of business development and tech in our Operations or User Acquisition department. You will be responsible to automate crucial business processes and create internal tools for the respective team - all without writing a single line of code. You will work with state of the art webtools on the ultimate goal to take the human out of redundant processes, so that our amazing employees can fully focus on tasks where they add the most value. You will work closely with the team, independently drive your projects and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit.
- Move fast on your own projects: At finn.auto you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical and immediate impact on our company and the purpose to make mobility fun and sustainable. See the things you build come to life.
- Automate business processes: You will simplify and automate tasks that are currently carried out manually. You will get to know low-code tools such as Integromat and Airtable, as well as the most widely used CRM and Customer Support systems.
- Strive for excellence and learn from the team: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our (internal) users by empowering them through effective software. You will work closely together with experienced peers from a consulting, tech and startup background, shaping your understanding of how to deliver best results given a certain problem.
- Critically question and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to build the best possible version of finn.auto. Help us to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency by actively proposing improvements to current process
// Skills And Requirements
- You are studying a business or engineering discipline with a focus on IT. If you are a self-taught coding rockstar you are also a good fit.
- Previous experience in a high growth startup or another high-performance environment.
- Prior experience in prototyping tools (e.g. Webflow) or web technologies and knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Java).
- Self-starter attitude and a natural curiosity about software tools.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Genuine interest about the mobility industry.
Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package/ What we offer
- Excellent fixed salary
- Office in the heart of Munich & regular events
- Experienced management team & flat hierarchies
- Getting things done mentality
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers are looking forward to your application.