finn.auto - Senior OEM Cooperation Manager
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As Senior OEM Cooperation Manager, you build successful cooperations with the most renowned OEMs, maintain and deepen existing relationships and drive finn.auto's ambitious growth plans. You take ownership in becoming a powerful partner for OEMs in the emerging mobility market of car subscriptions. With your hands-on mentality and your passion to work in the field, you proactively drive cooperations, projects and marketing campaigns to great success. You work directly with our Co-Founder and Head of Fleet Purchasing.
- Develop strong and sustainable partnerships: With your open, convincing and trusting personality you build and deepen strong and sustainable relationships with leading OEMs, as well as international dealership groups. These relationships enable you to secure first-in-line access to spot deals and other benefits for finn.auto.
- Negotiate and close extraordinary deals: You analyze and evaluate offers and negotiate contracts to get the best deal to enable a competitive pricing of our fleet. You create legally binding sourcing contracts to record the results of successful negotiations, specify processes & procedure and minimize risks.
- Plan and ensure an attractive finn.auto fleet: You plan the finn.auto fleet according to customer demand and coordinate and ensure the in-time availability with our suppliers.
- Coordinate OEM marketing: You are the interface to the finn.auto marketing team and jointly create and drive innovative OEM campaigns as well as profound OEM reportings.
- Help to develop Software and IT-Tools: You support the development of planning and calculation tools with your purchasing and process knowledge.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Masters degree in business administration or similar from a top-tier university
- 3+ years of experience in a high performance environment such as strategy consulting ideally with experience in the automotive, rental or car leasing industry
- Genuine interest in the automotive and mobility space
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experienced in handling contracts and legal understanding
- High affinity for numbers and highly analytical
- Communicative character who knows how to eloquently excite others for his ideas
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working
- Fluent in German and English
// Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto's overall goals
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Virtual equity share of the company
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Hans-Peter Ringer and Florian Barth are looking forward to your application.