finn.auto - Head of B2B
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission to build the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
The Head of B2B is responsible for building finn.auto's B2B efforts from the ground-up, implementing a dedicated B2B content, marketing, product and sales strategy and execute upon it. You will work directly with our CEO and the rest of our management team to support finn’s mission to make mobility fun and sustainable:
- Develop our B2B offering: Lead and develop finn.auto’s B2B content, marketing, product, sales and business development endeavours to help us achieve our ambitious B2B revenue and profit growth objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships: You are responsible for establishing strong and long-lasting customer relationships with SMEs, large corporations as well as new mobility players entering the market.
- Set the sales team up for success: Develop and update the processes, best practices, and tactics to put the sales team in the best possible position to be successful.
- Assemble and lead your team: Build your dream team and attract, inspire and develop world-class professionals by providing leadership, direction and training.
- Contribute to finn.auto’s overall strategy: Provide strategic leadership and help to guide and shape the organization's strategy and plans to support our future growth. Furthermore, you will participate in the on-going strategic planning with the CEO and the management team.
// Skills And Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Masters degree in a quantitative field from a top-tier university; MBA or PhD preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a high performance environment like a top-tier startup, strategy consulting, investment banking or private equity/ venture capital
- 4+ years of experience in setting up, scaling and running a sales or business development department, successfully having achieved key milestones
- Proven track record of success as well as hiring and developing A-players
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
- Preferably experience in the car or mobility industry
// Leaders at finn.auto are
- Experienced in KPI-driven management of cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial, hungry and driven to succeed
- Hands-on experts in their field showing great interest for detail
- Strongly analytical as well as result and success driven
- Customer satisfaction obsessed
- Experienced with agile working methods
- Empathetic role models leading with determination, serenity and clarity
- Constant learners sharing a growth mindset
- Eager to work hard and effective
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Significant real equity share of the company
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. We’re looking forward to your application.