Join finn to make mobility fun & sustainable. Play a key role to fulfill our mission to build the most popular mobility provider in the world. We will launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
At finn we create software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have the chance to join this team early on and work independently on our product. If your coding skills are known around the globe, and you love to contribute your ideas and engineering skills to a growing company in the heart of Munich then apply now.
We strongly believe in:
- Best software to support business: Together with your team, you ship new features for our applications. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software
- You build it, you run it: You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless
- You treat CSS as a first class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass)
- You are comfortable with the ins-and-outs and capable of squeezing every millisecond of performance out of the browser
- Putting code live every day is a given
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
- You are fluent in English
- We strive to make mobility fun & sustainable and build the most popular mobility provider
- We have a cutting-edge tech stack. ReactJs, Typescript, Style Components on the frontend of an isomorphic/universal application
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich (Marienplatz)
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand ups
- We value our joint lunches and team activities
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing
- State-of-the-art tools like: gitlab, postman pro, ...
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology given plenty of room for learning and experimentation
- Choose your work equipment, accessories, editors and tools which make you the most comfortable
- Excellent fixed salary
- 2,000€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
Interested in joining?
We’re looking forward to your application.