finn.auto - (Digital) Fleet Operations Manager
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As (Digital) Fleet Operations Manager you are responsible for the very core of our business - our vehicles. Your job spans two main areas. On the one hand you will manage the day-to-day business of our fleet and continuously improve relevant processes. On the other hand, you will work in tight collaboration with our tech team to automate relevant processes and develop tools that increase the efficiency of the fleet operations team, resulting in scalability for finn.auto as a company.
- Set up efficient and scalable processes: You define and manage each step along the lifecycle of a vehicle at finn.auto - from logistics over registration up to the return process. Set up the processes to decrease throughput time while ensuring that everything is suitable for our growth ambitions.
- Ensure the flawless condition of our fleet: You are the interface to our damage management. As central point of contact, you decide on repairs, coordinate vehicle returns and manage our insurance partners with the focus of maximizing customer satisfaction while decreasing cost of damages.
- Create transparency on and decrease TCO: You monitor and own the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of our fleet. To ensure that we meet our profitability targets you sense opportunity for cost improvement and take actions to leverage them.
- Define and build our fleet management system: You support to build the backbone of our operations, the fleet management system. Together with our tech team, you will bring our database to the next level and define requirements for tailored software tools to solve our most pressing problems.
- Spearhead automation wherever possible: You love efficiency as much as we do. To realize it, you constantly challenge the status quo and come up with proposals to automate tasks.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Masters degree in technology & management or (industrial) engineering from a top-tier university.
- 1-3 years of experience in a high performance environment like a startup or a top-tier strategy consulting firm (also internships).
- 2+ years of experience working in the mobility sector - preferably in or with an interface to fleet operations.
- Knowledge about web technologies and at least one programming language (no coding required for the job).
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in making processes more efficient.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment.
- Communicative character who knows how to eloquently excite others for his ideas.
- Genuine interest in the mobility industry.
// Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Option of virtual equity share of the company
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Nikolai Schröder and Florian Barth are looking forward to your application.