finn.auto - Business Development Intern
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
//Mission finn.auto - Business Development Intern
As a Business Development Intern, you will support one of our departments (Ops, B2B, User Acquisition, HR, Fleet Purchasing, Finance) in day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects. You will work closely with the management team and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At finn.auto you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Support the business: Help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company.
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of finn.auto with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
// Skills And Requirements //Objectives
- You are studying business administration, economics, industrial engineering or similar
- Previous experience in consulting, high growth startups or another high performance environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Values we share //Compensation Package/ What we offer
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity
//Compensation Package/ What we offer
- Excellent fixed salary
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Experienced management team
- Regular team events
- Getting things done mentality with flat hierarchies
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers are looking forward to your application.