Head of Performance Marketing at finn.auto
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As Head of Performance Marketing at finn.auto, you will be directly responsible for overseeing demand generation and marketing efforts across all digital channels. You will define the first impression of users and how they perceive finn.auto. You will have the responsibility to drive user growth. You will work together with the senior management team to build one of the leading automotive consumer brands.
- Generate demand: Aggressively grow the number of acquired users via all available marketing channels (among them Google, facebook and native) while ensuring we meet our cost-per-customer targets. Build up those channels from scratch.
- Track and improve efficiency: Develop a state-of-the-art Marketing KPI framework and use it to track and optimize performance. Make sure we meet our customer acquisition cost-targets and stay as efficient as possible.
- Experiment to fuel our growth: Continuously experiment and try out new channels to address underserved user groups, drive user growth and retention.
- Build the next automotive consumer brand: Develop finn’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Find product-channel fit and steer marketing budget: Engage with and challenge senior management on marketing and brand strategy with your insights. Define the next channel for finn.auto and steer the 6-figure monthly marketing budget.
// Skills And Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field from a top-tier university
- 3-8 years of professional experience in brand-guided performance marketing, ideally in e-commerce environments selling directly to consumers
- Experience creating and managing B2C marketing plans, including a heavy emphasis on user acquisition via digital channels (explicitly Google & Facebook Ads)
- Strong experience in customer segmentation, competitive analysis and cohort analysis
- Track-record in experimenting continuously with new strategies, channels and frameworks
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
- Ideally, experience managing large marketing budgets across several channels
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested In Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Maximilian and Hanna are looking forward to your application.