finn.auto - Head of Human Resources
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission to build the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
As a member of our management team, working together with the CEO, the Head of HR will set up and lead the HR department, introducing a vision and strategy for the department as well as best-of class processes for hiring and personal development. Additionally, you will build and foster a high performance culture at finn.auto, allowing the company to achieve its goals.
- Enable team growth: You will be responsible for winning new talent (tech, business). You will further introduce new HR processes, standards and measures that enable finn.auto to grow fast and effectively.
- Build and lead a world-class HR team: You will set up a strategy for the HR department and hire your own team of HR specialists to support you. You will introduce metrics to track the success of your area of responsibility.
- Support the business: You will introduce a structured feedback process, ensure coherence of career steps, titles and salary structure across all positions. You are responsible for setting up and executing all HR-related back-office processes as lean and fast as possible. Moreover, You will act as a trusted advisor to our management in all HR related matters.
- Ensure employee satisfaction and development: You are responsible for planning and conducting regular team events and setting up career development and training plans. Additionally, you provide structures for and promote intra-team knowledge sharing.
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture: You are a key ambassador for our values and will run initiatives and provide coaching to reinforce them. In addition, you are responsible for setting up structures promoting a high-performance culture at finn.auto and you will be in charge of building and running a talent management and benefit system that promotes and rewards top performers.
- Set up the finn.auto HQ: You are responsible for organizing our move and making sure our new HQ is well-equipped, comfy and ready to move in.
// Skills And Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Masters degree from a top-tier university; MBA or PhD preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high performance environment like top-tier strategy consulting
- Previous team lead experience and coaching skills preferred
- Profound understanding of all HR disciplines (e.g., recruitment of tech and business talent, employee relations, talent and performance management, organizational development, HR strategy)
- Experience setting up and running an HR department
- People person, yet with a service orientation, strong data-driven mindset and a getting-things-done attitude
- Open and direct communication
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Values we share
- Customer First - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Virtual equity share of the company
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential
// Interested In Joining?
Upload your documents (CV + transcripts) on the following page. We are looking forward to your application!