finn.auto - Product Owner Intern
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car ownership provider in the world. We launched in 2019, offering an all-inclusive car-subscription in Europe.
As a Product Owner Intern, you will work at the intersection of business development and tech in one of our departments (Ops, User Acquisition, HR, Fleet Purchasing, Finance). All our teams work cross-functional and you will be involved in translating business needs into our internal and external software tools. You will work closely with the team and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit:
- Manage and drive your own projects. At finn.auto you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Improve day-to-day business activities and processes by identifying and solving shortcomings of our tools. Help the existing team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments and the IT landscape.
- Critically question and analyze development priorities and help to achieve team goals.
// Skills And Requirements
- You are studying industrial engineering, computer science, information systems, mathematics or similar
- Previous experience in software development or IT administration in a consulting context, high growth startup or another high performance environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Employees at finn.auto are
- Keen on working KPI-driven in cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial, hungry and driven to succeed
- Hands-on experts in their field showing great interest for detail
- Strongly analytical as well as result and success driven
- Customer satisfaction obsessed
- Experienced with agile working methods
- Empathetic role models leading with determination, serenity and clarity
- Constant learners sharing a growth mindset
- Eager to work hard and effectively
// Compensation package/ What we offer
- Excellent fixed salary
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Experienced management team
- Regular team events
- Getting things done mentality with flat hierarchies
// Interested In Joining?
Upload your CV and personal info on the next page!